Sunday, August 3, 2008

TEEHEE. I forgot something.

Well, I just watched BATMAN : THE DARK KNIGHT the other day, and well..it was the BOMB. Although Batman (Christian Bale) got a tad bit older..PUHAHAHAH. Batman was so funnn. and the Joker..dang he's a good actor. I mean who could act so evil?? Joker, " Should I put a smile on that face?" SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY! But I heard that the joker (in real life) died of some overdose on depressants, shortly after finishing batman..SAD SAD SAD..without all that gunk on his face, in the movie, he actually looks okay. (LOOK UP IN GOOGLE, HEATH LEDGER) Well, I just wanted to say R.I.P and say that he's an AMAZING ACTOR!! Well its a little past 11 now..and I'm tired of typing..but still not sleepy..Just saw Cathleen's blog..I wish my blog looked like that..She made it look so niceeeeee~~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHA;D TIME TO WATCH SOME TELEVISION;D SIGH, sigh... bye bye~

No comments: