Sunday, August 3, 2008
FIRST BLOG~!
OKAY. Just got introduced into this blogging website. At first, I didn't know what blogging was, but now I do. Its where you could just talk you heart out..actually type your heart out. I guess this is actually good. Although others may be reading, which is weird, it feels like this is a good start. My first blog, Sunday, August 3, 2008 10:53 p.m.. PUHAHAHAHHA. So this is how blogging feels. I wonder who wastes their own valuable time to read other people's blogging..sad?? HAHAHAHA. Well, these days I feel sad..life seems so boring.. and usually I wait my butt off until summer comes, but now that its here..I miss school..weird? I know. But anything is better than staying home and doing nothing..AY YAY YAHHHH~! almost 11, but not sleepy one bit. SIGHSIGH. I seriously want to go swimming or something, but can't..on the time of month...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! So is this how you write a blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment